Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Compulsion To List Things Narcissisticly by Kai Ikari

Things I like right now:
  1. The Jam
  2. Terence + Cesar DJ Sets
  3. Kim & The Created
  4. Lollipop Records
  5. Living simply
  6. Sitting quietly
  7. Ethnic grocery stores 
  8. Not sucking the psych dick
  9. Pharoah Sanders + Alice Coltrane
  10. It being warm and the air being reasonably good
Thing I don't like right now:

  1. Meh I'm pretty sorted.
  2. Pissy arguments with roommates 
  3. Getting woken up at 3 in the morning.
  4. Not having a real income (thanks Mom and Pop)
  5. Dickhead homeless people at the library
  6. Gentry not saying yes to my date proposal 
  7. People that suck at dancing
  8. Breakers 
  9. It's gonna get cold again. (Fuck)
  10. Having cats live inside with me. Fuck cats.

Things are good for the most part. Remember your spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment