Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm done sucking the Psych dick.

Well it's official. I'm done sucking the psych dick. I had a good run I think but it's time to grow up.

There used to be an esoteric charm in knowing that there was a group of people that shared tastes that were (vaguely) similar to my own. Ultimately I'm more an Oasis fan than a Spiritualized fan. Spacemen 3 was interesting for awhile but the feedback loop (mild pun intended) that exists between the MBV/J&MC/S3... fanbase has turned into a needless circle jerk. Worse yet it's turned into an excuse to bring back, "Shoegaze" and not the good Emma Anderson kind. Ugh.

I'm ranting. I'm tired. I've got that aggravated library feeling. I need to go home and have lunch. Anyway thanks for ruining it everyone. Go to hell.

Spiritualized sucks.
Kevin Shields is alright but MBV sucks.
Jonestown sucks.
Austin Psyche Fest is a fucking disgrace.

P.s. There are more chords on the guitar than just A major. Thanks.

--Kai.




No comments:

Post a Comment